Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chandni Chowk to China by Nikhil

Link: http://www.cc2c-thefilm.com/

Verdict: @#$!!^*%#!#@

Yawn!: To be honest, I don't have the right to write a review for this film right now because I haven't seen the film in entirety as yet. But the truth is, I dont even intend to! and that says it all. A half an hour into movie, that led me to watch Akshay Kumar reaching the stratosphere courtesy the leg-work of a bihari-accented Mithun, a chinese villian that killed his slaves with a flying hat, a heroine who could presumably fly, some horrible action sequences which were supposedly meant to be funny, cliched jokes over chinese people and their language, and not to forget Akshay Kumar referring to the heroine as a 'aloo parantha' not a 'sada parantha' in a bid to compliment her; I realized I had better things to do with my time. You could do too. Stay Away.

Cool!: Actually, whatever I could see in the half hour of the film has been detailed out in the previous section.

2 comments:

  1. Good social service ...u saved me from spending atleast this time!! I remember how you asked me to go for Kismat Connection :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niks & Aashim... you doing great guys...authentic reviews I must say..planning o catch Dev D now..it was not released here (again!)Zinu

    ReplyDelete